I offer a wide variety of top quality services to fit your needs. I will help you determine the best services for your needs and deliver the kind of quality and value you expect from a professional salon with a personal touch. I take pride in my work and have dedicated my life to learning only the best techniques and solutions that will enhance not only your appearance but your self esteem. My location is designed to make your experience enjoyable and leave you feeling inspired! Check out our complete service menu below to get a feel for some of services I offer. Please note: Service prices and availability are subject to change without notice and for a full list of services and prices visit my site at vagaro.com/dreamweaver or click the Vagaro logo above.
What To Avoid
Angie the Dream Weaver has over 25 years of experience with hair extensions, hair products and hair services. She offers the following advice to any consumer looking to explore hair alternatives.
1. Do not use any products created from Asian hair. The texture is coarse and straight, definitely not recommended for fine hair. The life span for these products is 4-6 weeks at best, and they are cut from large machine-sewn pieces. This leads to rapid shedding and terrible tangles that will eventually damage your hair altogether. Frequent reordering of hair is necessary.
2. Make sure your stylist or hair sales professional is experienced. Ask to see before and after client photos, and ask to speak directly with customers. Also inquire about the source and type of hair used in all their hair extensions and add-ons.
3. Avoid any hair services created by individual strand attachments. Normally this involves attachment to the natural hair by glue, tape or bond, causing a breakdown in your hair's protein. You can call me for hair-raising stories on damage caused from this type of application.
4. Refuse any side applications of hair extensions. There are very fragile hair areas on every person's head, and the sides of the head are an especially delicate area. Be sure to ask a professional about these sensitive areas to discuss how these pieces will be affected.
5. Decline to work with a high-pressure sales person. Just state your needs clearly and browse samples, but do not feel pushed into buying anything until you have seen samples, pictures and know the stylist is experienced-the natural integrity of your hair should be their first priority.
6. Do not use any chemicals to remove products from your hair. Solutions such as acetone and mineral oil will damage your hair protein and harm your health. Prior to any application, ask a professional about their removal technique, and specifically if it requires the use of any chemicals or heat.